Papier-maché & dried flowers
Dried flowers are right back in style. Combine them with fresh flowers in a floral gift. We can make the base in advance. Have some retro fun with papier-maché and dried flowers!
- Wrap the carboard box in film before you get to work with the papier-maché (that allows you to remove the papier-maché easily later).
- Make a papier-maché base on the box; also incorporate the vase into it.
- Once the papier-maché is dry you can stick dried flowers on.
- You can then place the papier-maché base with dried flowers on another box. A small gift can also be hidden in that box first.
- Fill the vase with water and fresh flowers.
Dried flowers, such as Narcissus/Daffodil, Hyacinth, Ranunculus, Tulip, Mimosa and Lathyrus. The flowers have been dried in a dehydrator.