16 fragrant perfume flowers
So much choice! Make good use of this fragrant spring flowers list.
- Lilac (Syringa)
- Hyacinth (Hyacinthus), for example ‘White King’ (light fresh scent), ‘Purple Star’ (slightly stronger fresh scent) and ‘Delft Blue’ (strong floral scent)
- Lily of the valley (Convallaria)
- Viburnum opulus
- Blossom (different varieties)
- Stock (Matthiola)
- Dill (Anethum graveolens)
- Waxflower (Chamelaucium)
- Tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa)
- Broom (Genista)
- Peony (specific varieties)
Crown Imperial (Fritillaria imperialis) has a distinctive smell that is typically associated with springtime. Do you like this rugged attractive spring flower, but not the scent? Then why not use Crown Imperial in an outdoor bouquet.